Saturday 30 June 2007

Dominos

I'm becoming addicted to dominos, not the pizza company, the game. There is a link on my blog to http://www.pogo.com/ and it has loads of free games, which include poker, backgammon, chess, checkers, blackjack, solitare, word whomp and loads of other games, often including a chatroom with the game.
A lot of these you play against another player, online, and earn a rating depending on winning and losing, and I have a very competitive streak, and hate losing.
The dominos game on pogo involves making the end numbers add up to a multiple of 5 (coincidence i call myself No.5) and if you get rid of all your dominos you get the number of dots from your opponents dominos added to your score, first one to 100.

No.5

1 comment:

fourpints said...

I play at pogo under the name davepints.
add me to your friends list and I'll come give you a game of dominoes.