Friday 22 June 2007

June 23rd 1970

Tomorrow I will make my 37th year in this lifetime. I am often reminded by my father that on the day of my birth that it snowed ! It probably does snow on the day some people come into the world, but when you look at the date of my birthday you probably wouldn't get the same odds at a betting shop as it snowing on Christmas day.
This weekend there is a stag weekend going from my local (Moreton hall pub) to Blackpool. So at lunchtime today I wished the groom good luck. Not on his wedding, but more a case of being chained to one of the many lampposts in Blackpool naked. Anyone know of a Blackpool webcam ?
So tomorrow there won't be many people to buy me a birthday drink :-( , so if you visit the Moreton hall pub, put one in for Cashier No.5 ...LoL

No.5

4 comments:

Christina S said...

Happy birthday for tommorow!

Tommorow it's Mr Ruby's birthday too. He'll be 38. Obviously a popular birthday - funnily enough I can remember a while ago when I took Mr Ruby's passport application to the post office, the rather nice guy at the counter remarked to me that June 23rd was also his birth date ;-)

Julie said...

Oh have a great day James

They say the more birthdays you have the more likely you are to live longer

See you on the beach

Cashier No.5 said...

I hope the passport came through ok with no probs...breaks out in a sweat.

Cashier No.5 said...

I was having my eyes checked in an opticians, and when I have the girl my date of birth, she said that was her birthday too. "what are chances of that she said". I replied 1 in 365. I don't think she worked it out, bless her.