Friday 8 June 2007

Ok, Here Goes!

I started setting up this blog a couple of nights ago but didn't post anything because, 1. I couldn't think of anything to post, and 2. I wanted to watch Gordon Ramsey's F word on channel 4 and ran out of time. Now I am the worlds worst cook, but I do like watching those who make it look so easy, like Gordon, Hugh Fearney-Whittingstall and Jamie Oliver.

I woke up in the middle of the night, and it kept me awake thinking about what content i could possibly put up that may interest anyone, and whether I was going to bother at all. But having looked at a few other blogs the following evening, I felt that I could do better than some, but some had such a funny take, like one about lower case L's in signs. Anyway I hope to give it a go, and get a few readers.

No.5

1 comment:

fourpints said...

Nice looking blog.
Thanks for the link :-)