Saturday 16 June 2007

Short holiday

Tomorrow afternoon (saturday) I'm off to Brancaster, on the Norfolk coast, for a few days. My parents have rented a house up there for a week, and my brother, sister-in-law and nephew and I, are going to join them for some of the time. Its part of my fathers 60th birthday and just happens to be fathers day this sunday too. So I won't be posting anything from now until about thursday.

Model Railway Exhibition
This saturday the 16th of june, in Bury St.Edmunds, there is an exhibition of model railways in the church behind Mcdonald's in Looms lane. I don't know the church name, it may be methodist, but I happened to notice the signs for it on my way home last night.
I had a train set as a child, but what some of these guys spend hours creating, can be extemely realistic. So take a look after you've visited the St.John's street Fair, the same day.
No.5

1 comment:

Christina S said...

Thanks for the tip off cashier 5, I might go for a look. It's Trinity Methodist Church.