Saturday 23 June 2007

Happy Birthday

I saw all of my closest family today, who live in this area, who gave me nice cards and presents. I also got an e-card from someone overseas which read "why do you get a cake on your birthday". Now, I do like to try and work out the punchline to a joke before i say "why", which can be really annoying if you can get it. But the answer was "because you can't but candles on a beer". I thought that was funny.

Happy birthday

Also today is the birthday of Mr.Ruby http://livinginburystedmunds.blogspot.com/ the husband of another blogger giving me a mention, so I felt I should wish the same to him.
I don't smoke
Next Saturday is the last time you can smoke in a public building. Sunday will be interesting, more so if it pours with rain all day. But I am looking forward to the ban, no more smokey clothes and hair.

2 comments:

Her indoors said...

Happy Birthday Cashier No.5!

joetta70 said...

Happy Birthday James!!!! Wow another year older WOW!! what a treat huh hahaha anyway Hope you have a wonderful day on your speical day and I will have Tim drink a beer to you tonite ok. love to you all Jan