Friday 15 June 2007

Did it rain last night !

Just after 9pm I went to put out a wheelie bin for its thursday collection, and I was going to water some plants in the garden as well. When I stepped out of the back door I realised the latter was not going to be neccessary, because of the dark clouds, and soon to follow first spots of rain.
I always find if I put the bin out the night before collection, its still there when i leave for work. If I don't put it out, I am always shaving with my face covered in foam, when I hear the lorry coming, and you can't afford to miss the collection of the black bin.

No.5

1 comment:

Christina S said...

My worst scenario is when I hear the bin lorry and I'm in bed. I leap out, put on my dressing gown but by the time I get downstairs find the cord is missing, then charge outside anyway to wheel the bin out to the arriving bin men with just one hand - as I use the other one to try and keep my dressing gown closed. A nice stressful start to the day, LOL.