Sunday 26 August 2007

Ipswich Town V Crystal Palace

Question: Can you name the league football team who's name begins with 5 consonants ?

Answer: Ipswich Town's opponents today, Crystal Palace.

Having left Bury a little earlier than planned, my parents and I, stopped at Morrison's at the Sproughton interchange on the A14 where we had a small bite to eat in the in-store restaurant. I'd never been in a branch of Morrison's, and from what I saw, looked pretty good.

On to Portman road for the 1:15pm kick-off and a very hot, sunny day, and I'm extremely glad that I've put my factor 30 sun cream on before I left the house.

Photo of the players of both teams and match officials entering the stadium, and the Town players applaud the crowd.

The first half ends goalless, the highlight a fine save from Ipswich's goalkeeper, Neil Alexander, from a Crystal Palace freekick.

72 mins and a cross from the left wing, sees Jon Walters head home the only goal in the game, sending Ipswich joint top of the league.

Ipswich's next league game is away at Watford 01/09/07.

No.5

No comments: