Friday 31 August 2007

10th Anniversary

Today is the 10th Anniversary of princess Diana's death, and I had a look at some old newspapers I had kept about Diana's blossoming relationship with Dodi Fayed, From August 1997 (I don't keep all my papers!) just before the fateful car crash in Paris. The headline I found on this paper turned out to be almost a premonition.


This blog received some press attention today in our weekly paper, and I'm not to happy about it. I didn't write it for it to be copied and printed in the press. Also the grammar could be a bit better.

Anyway, I'm off for a pint, then later tonight, I'll be watching Big Brother, its finals night. Ziggy to win !

No.5


2 comments:

Picklesmum said...

I've just read the bit about your blog in the paper. can't believe they wrote all that without your permission! Hope you've 'had a word' with them.

Cashier No.5 said...

well I think Felicity Hay must have left school without taking an english exam!