Monday 27 August 2007

August Bank Holiday

I got up about 08:30 and went to get a couple of papers, to read about the Ipswich Town reports from yesterdays game, and some milk, from Tescoland express.

Having had breakfast and a read of the papers, went to do the grocery shopping. After putting the groceries away, I headed off for a pint at the local, with her indoors permission, and I think my cat Jack wanted to come with me.

Maybe he'd heard about the fish in the pond up there. Not the busiest of lunches up there, but still plenty of people I know to chat with, sorry if you didn't want your picture published.

I did ask Sarah the barmaid, while she was collecting some glasses outside, Hi Sarah, if I could take her pic to post up on the blog, but she was a bit shy, before I explained the blog thingy.


There were five bikes at one time this lunchtime, but here's Connor's, John's and mine. Hope nobody needs the lifebelt !

Washed the car when I got home, then watched Mr Bean the movie, on DVD, with the wife.

I mentioned Friday about having 3 or maybe 4 days off. The 4th day being tomorrow is due to on going Industrial Action only taking place still in the part of the company I work for. Well never mind I have an Invite to my Nephew's 2nd birthday party at 4pm, and I know where I'd rather be, and it isn't work, bring on the cake and ice cream !

No.5

2 comments:

Picklesmum said...

Did Jack the cat push over the bike, he's looking a little guilty!
He should come and play with my cat Basil. He spends all day at the school down the road and is SO bored now it's school holidays. Roll on next Wednesday!

Cashier No.5 said...

He always looks guilty, but innocent at the same time, he's 11 years, but like a kitten.