Wednesday 8 August 2007

Colon Cleansing

I keep getting regular spam e-mails advertising Colon Cleansing from 2 or 3 different companies. I have never had so much concern over my butt.
Now one company suggests that I could lose up to 20lb in weight if I had this procedure done, and if their claim was true, if I had it done to me, and lost that much weight, I'd go about 9 stone (126lb) if I ran around in the shower and got wet.
I have seen treatment like this on T.V and I'm sure they were using black Coffee (don't try this at home!) which made me wonder, whats better? caffeinated or decaffeinated.
(No pictures available for this post)

No.5

1 comment:

todaysdaze said...

I wonder what makes these companies think you need this treatment.....at work I often get those "enlarger pill" emails that are meant for men... dont quite know why they think I would want them!!!