Friday 3 August 2007

Have You Ever Noticed...?

I took these two photographs on different days, at different times of day, for no real reason, but look at the cars.



Yes, there is a lot of black, silver and white in both, but there are more blue cars in one, and red cars in the other. I've noticed before, that there has been a lot of one predominant colour of cars, but didn't realise I had caught this fact on camera until last night.

You can also see the new position of the town centre mail box since its relocation, from the corner of the Woolwich/marketcross building. Which you couldn't get to behind the watch battery stall on a market day.

No.5

7 comments:

Picklesmum said...

Never noticed that, strange. Thanks for photo of post box. Could have done with that on Thursday, took me ages to find the bloomin' thing! Expect it will be somewhere else next time I need it.

fourpints said...

Bizzare.

Try for green ones next time!

Her indoors said...

Great photos No.5...Is Bury is the only place in the UK not to have a postbox immediately outside its post office. ;-)

Christina S said...

Very curious. I like to "read" Bury St Edmunds like a cup of tealeaves, and I look at various things. Signs and symbols, objects hanging in trees, etc.

But colours of cars in the market place and what this might signify had never occurred to me before. Perhaps this is to be your speciality ...

(Sorry, probably been reading too much Harry Potter).

buryblue said...

Very Stephen King I think there is a story in this waiting to be written. Surely you have exposed the secret meetings of red car and blue car drivers in Bury.

buryblue said...

I forgot to ask is the photo taken from upstairs in the post office?

Cashier No.5 said...

Buryblue..correct