Wednesday 29 August 2007

Birthday Party

As I mentioned Monday, it was my Nephew's 2nd birthday Tuesday, which I was invited to starting at 4pm.

I had mentioned as well it was an industrial strike day at work, but when I got to the party, I was roped in to running Greendale Post Office with my Nephew (one of his presents).

He needs a bit more training as yet, because he put all the cash from the till in the letter box. Now I'm sure Postman Pat will be feeling "a really happy man" when he clears the letter box, but my Nephew won't be in business for long if he keeps doing that.

Thanks for a great afternoon, the cake was delicious.

No.5

2 comments:

Picklesmum said...

Not such a day off for you after all then! Looks like fun though.

Cashier No.5 said...

I feel tired just watching him run around.