Monday 13 August 2007

Favourite Sunday Roast

Yesterday my wife went on a hen night for a woman she works with. My wife had done all the arranging for this do, which was in the Linden Tree at 5pm if any of you should happen to have been in there too.
It had to be on a Sunday as they're all shop girls who generally work Saturdays who were going, and it also involved them trying out make-up for the wedding, and getting ready to go out, so this gave me the day to myself.
So I stopped at the Moreton Hall pub for a pint, then cycled over to Horringer and stopped at the social club where I watched some of the Chelsea V Birmingham match. Then I went to mum and dads house where I had been offered a meal.
When I get there mums doing my favourite roast, Pork, with apple sauce, Yorkshire pudding and all the vegetable trimmings. It was delicious, thanks mum.
Cycled back home to Bury about 7:30pm and just missed the rain. I couldn't write this then because I fell asleep.

No.5

No comments: