Saturday 5 January 2008

Tesco Express Drive Thru'

In the early hours of this morning a car ended up in the first aisle of the Moreton Hall Tesco Express, near the sandwiches, looking at the tyre marks on the floor. The steel shutters were down at the time, causing damage to the brickwork either side of the entrance. Tesco staff refused to say if anything had been taken, but I was told the car was still inside the store when the police arrived.

Workmen carry out temporary repairs to the shop front.
No.5

3 comments:

grumpyoldwoman said...

What sort of sandwiches were they and are they now reduced as damaged?

Cashier No.5 said...

No sandwiches were damaged in the robbery, or able to give a witness statement when a Jam sandwich arrived outside.

Her indoors said...

I saw this for the first time yesterday...by all accounts he'd had an argument with someone beforehand and this was the result.

BTW...when I was on the way back from the Moreton Hall...I didn't know you were there, but apparently my new phone did, as revealed on my latest post.

Hope you're well and sorry I had to rush off due to the babysitter, otherwise I would have come to find you. ;-D