Wednesday 14 November 2007

Tuesday evening / Wednesday

Tuesday evening saw me having a lovely meal at my parents home, Lamb, mint sauce and the veg trimmings. Glad I'm not in the Jungle.
When I got home, I switched on the computer, for a while, and had a look at my blog, to find that Google ads had an advert for "vaginal photos" on it. Well I ain't no Gynaecologist, and emailed Google to remove it.
This morning, and I'm trying to lift the remaining floor tiles and they seem to be stuck down with more glue than the others were. The carpet fitter arrived about 3:30 pm to put down the Lino, right in the middle of Rosemary Shrager's school for cooks on ITV, I love daytime TV.
Pointed him straight ahead at the top of the stairs, and made him a cup of coffee, before watching the rest of the program.
Its amazing how the Lino makes such a difference to the room, it has a light in colour wood pattern. I asked the fitter if he liked a beer after work, and gave him a bottle of old speckled hen, when he said "yes".
Tidied up a bit after he left, and went for a couple of pints myself at the local, then back home for dinner, and managed to avoid getting any numbers on my lottery ticket.
Got a reply from my email to Google AdSense, tonight, telling me to add filters, which I didn't know existed, so if there's anymore rude adverts, I haven't switched these on.

No.5

No comments: