Saturday 10 November 2007

eBay

I'm selling a couple of pairs of jeans on eBay at the moment, and have had a bid on each pair. Now, on eBay, you get to see what feedback other people have been given to see how reliable someone may be, and also you can see what else they have bought and sold.
Well I had a look at one of the bidders of my jeans and looked at what else they had bought, and recently they had purchased an ear flesh tunnel (sounds gruesome) for £1.20. This is one of those stainless steel (for hygiene) rings that is force into the ear lobe to slowly make a big hole through it.
I do know someone personally who wears two of these, but I felt I had to click back off this item immediately, at the thought of it. I done a search for these similar items and found 144 other items.
But I don't care what people wear if they buy my old jeans...Laughing out loud.

No.5

No comments: