Friday 16 November 2007

Makro

I drove over to my parents, this morning, and my mother and I went off to Ipswich. We turned off at the Sproughton turn off, where the Beet factory is, and pulled into Morrison's supermarket, for a breakfast. I had two sausages, bacon, egg, fried bread and toast with marmalade washed down with a cup of Tea.
After eating we had a wander around the rest of the grocery store, mum putting most items in the trolley.
Leaving Morrison's, we got back on the A14 and over the Orwell bridge to Ransomes europark, and to Screw-fix Direct to get some bits for my father's electrical work. (Need a Sparkie - see Ad in red side bar).
Then on to Makro. This is a wholesalers for anyone VAT registered, and you can get literally anything here, that you can by on the high street for a business. We must have been in there 2 hours and had lunch in the diner. I had roast Turkey, sprouts, carrots, roast potatoes, stuffing and gravy for £4.99. What did I buy in the store ? ... a bottle of windscreen washer fluid for £1.79.
Dropped mum back to their house, and then met up with the 5 o'clock club at my local.
Tomorrow, I'm meeting up with my Bro' . More about that, then.

No.5

1 comment:

grumpyoldwoman said...

How do you eat all that grub and yet stay whippet-thin?