Sunday 4 November 2007

Hhhmmmm

I got up this morning at 5am, to take the wife down to Heathrow (she's got the camera for 3 weeks). When I got up, I went down stairs, put the TV on, and then the Kettle, for a cup of tea. Once the wife had finished packing her case, I went back upstairs to brush my teeth, opened the curtains in the bedroom, and Fog !.....Great.
Because it was Sunday, and early morning, it was still possible to drive relatively safety at 70mph.
I generally have to do all of the driving responsibilities and am never aloud to choose the music in the CD player when we go anywhere, so it was Back Street Boys and Westlife during the Journey down.
Having dropped her off, in goes the ModFather, Paul Weller, in the stereo, and the speedo starts creeping up to 100mph on the M25, wooooo...ease off or I'll be walking if plods about.
Still patchy fog about, although its now daylight, I get back to Bury' and pick up some groceries at Sainsbury's before going home.
Having put them away, I try my 1st beer for 6 weeks, an Old Speckled Hen,...Hhhmmmm... that doesn't taste like I remember it.
After a swift Lager in the Moreton hall pub, I went across to the community centre to see the Narridge v Ipswich game. Half time and its 0-2 to the Super blues and all is well. But 2 goals in the second half to Norwich sees a 2-2 draw, D'oh.
Now tonight I'll have control of remote for the TV, so I can watch Top Gear from the comfort of the sofa, and some American football on Sky.

No.5

No comments: