Thursday 15 November 2007

Last Night

Last night, or rather this morning, I stayed up until gone 5am, and at about 04:30 I had a fry up before I went to bed. At 08:28 the bin lorry came along taking away the rubbish, and periodically after that I was woken up by people trundling their bins back up their driveways. That was until at 12:30 when the postman banged on my door with a recorded delivery, that needed signing for, that I never usually get. Then staring at this letter, I, bleary eyed, put my bare foot in some cold cat puke, Great ! That's the last time I stay up that late.
Deciding to walk into town, this afternoon, when I got to the junction of Mount Road with Eastgate Street, a car driver stopped to let me cross the road. It was about 14:30 by now and I got to the Angel hill traffic lights before the driver of this car, in the slow traffic.
Catching the bus back, it had to be diverted over Station hill, controlled by traffic lights outside the Linden Tree, as Tayfen road was closed off in front of Lucky Break. It would of also been quicker to walk back, and it costs £1.70 now !
I'm going to Makro (wholesalers) in Ipswich tomorrow, I really could of done with our camera this week, for some blog pic's, but the wife has it in the States.

No.5

2 comments:

Picklesmum said...

hhhmmm?? You at Makro or your wife's photo's from USA? Now which would we rather see!! Hope you are allowed to post some of her pics, for us poor souls stuck in freezing cold Suffolk!

Cashier No.5 said...

I might be able to show some of her pics, but I'm told its just as cold if not colder where she is (Ohio).