Monday 16 July 2007

July 15th (2)

I wrote on the 5th of July that the 15th of July was going to be the only hot day this summer, and feel I must apologise to anyone who arranged anything around this.
Yesterday, sunday 15th, I again ended up in the Discount Warehouse, which is beginning to wear thin, and TK Maxx in Newmarket.
In Newmarket there was a big car-boot sale on the green near the clock tower, so we pulled in. While walking around the car boots, the sun did come out for a while and I could feel its strength on the back of my neck. On returning to my car, which had got quite hot inside, the air conditioning had packed up ! Perfect, the one day this summer I wanted it on.
Anyway I took the car around to East Anglian Radiators today, on Ailwin road, and the boys there had me chillin' within an hour.

No.5

No comments: