Sunday 15 July 2007

By popular demand

After a posting mentioning old memories from Horringer (posted wed 11th july) and in particular the Beehive public house, I was asked to show the "bad knitwear". Well having asked my brother whether it was OK by him, here it is.

I was behind the camera, wearing something equally as bad in red, green and black. thankfully not caught on camera, I hope.

This is my brother age 14 1/2 (sounds like Adrian Mole) having his half of cider with my school friend Mike. A pint of Lager (Harp) was 96 pence in 1986. The two weeks I was grounded for this seemed like a lifetime back then.

No.5

2 comments:

todaysdaze said...

yay for the knitwear... definately something out of the 80's and yay to your brother for letting us see. Thanks little bro.

Christina S said...

Yay, that's a fantastic 80s sweater there. I used to have something quite similar in fuschia pink and black, which I used to think was dead stylish .. those were the days.