Tuesday 2 October 2007

Wedding pictures

Thursday 13th September 5:15pm, Hotel Meri, Blue Lagoon, Olu Deniz, Turkey. This is the scenery across the Blue Lagoon from the hotel at which the wedding took place. The wedding I attended of our friends.

Vows over, and the signing of the register. In the picture is the bribe and groom, the two bridesmaids, the minister, the wedding organiser (lady standing) and a hotel staff member.


The bride and groom


The bride. Which my wife done her make-up for her, and also for the bridesmaids. I think she could possibly make a bridal magazine, not with my pic's but the official photographs.

Time to cut the cake

After dinner speeches and the toasts

It really was a lovely location for their wedding, they love Turkey, and had got engaged out there on a previous visit. I wish them many happy years together.

No.5

1 comment:

Picklesmum said...

Aw, bless them. Hope they have many happy years together.