Sunday 14 October 2007

2 out of 3 wasn't bad

Of the England teams, the footballers and especially the rugby players, done us proud yesterday and we're in the rugby world cup final , next Saturday. Unfortunately we will be facing South Africa, who whooped us 36-0 in the group stage of the competition, but hey, who thought we would beat Australia and France after that hiding. So bring on the Springbok's, again.


I went over to my parents today for Sunday lunch, and my Brother, Sister-in-law and Nephew were there as well. Before lunch my bro', sis-in-law and I went to the Beehive for an hour, for a drink.



Today was as hard as yesterday, watching sport, when it came to not having a beer, being in my favourite pub and watching my brother drink a Kronenberg in front of me, while I had a Coca-Cola.

Its my day off work tomorrow, and I have a couple of things to do which I'll post about after then.

No.5

No comments: