Saturday 13 February 2010

Working Saturday

Had to start work at 08:30 today. Met with a colleague in the car park and gave her back some plant seed trays, that she have given me with plants last year, for my garden. This is so hopefully she can grow some more this year, and hopefully gain a few more freebies ;-)
The morning went quite quickly, and come closing time, at 12:30, I called in Billy Hill for a football betting slip and popped in "The Grapes" for a pint, to ponder over my bet.
Coupon filled out and bet placed, back across St.Andrews street, I once again head to Sainsbury's to see if I can get parked and to my weekly grocery shopping.
Shopping done. £44 lighter, and home to pack it away. I changed out of work clothes, and go to my local for a pint. Feeling peckish I ordered a Chicken Korma to eat. A couple of other friends arrive and had a very pleasant chat with them, before walking back home for the evening.

No.5

No comments: