Sunday 7 February 2010

Back to Work Tomorrow

Started out today calling in at my Brothers house. He's back home tomorrow but I just checked everything was ok, and I needed to put out a wheelie bin (hope I got the right colour one) for collection tomorrow.
I had been asked by Mum if I wanted lunch with her and Dad, which I accepted, roast rib of Beef sounded too good to pass up on. So I called into Tesco Express for a newspaper, and headed to Horringer.
While Mum cooked lunch, my father and I walked up to the Six Bells in Horringer, and I had a Pint and a half of Greene King IPA (all I had time for) before the lunch was going to be ready, and I was driving.
Nice meal with cheesecake to follow had me feeling full up, before I took the car home and popped to my local for another pint in there, before a neighbour gave me a lift home, thanks Donna.
Watching the Chelsea V Arsenal game, and thoughts turning to returning to work tomorrow after my week off, though luckily I have an early finish about 14:50

No.5

No comments: