Wednesday 6 February 2008

Joke : What is Jargon ?.....

....its when you go out for a run after work, in Norfolk, (Jogging).
I was walking (not staggering) home from "the local" at tea/dinner time last night, on the footpath, when I rounded a bend near a roundabout, and was nearly bumped into by a Jogger. Yes he was wearing bright yellow, but I didn't see him coming until the last second.
To me the words fun and run should never be used, one to describe the other. And sometimes I see people "jogging", that I can keep up with walking. They puzzle me. Could it be an excuse to wear some uncool gear, or have they been horizontal jogging with someone they shouldn't be, and need to look sweaty when they get home.
I saw someone I know jogging once, I said "got your number, 118". He doesn't know the No.5 thing or he'd have the perfect reply.

No.5

No comments: