Monday 24 September 2007

Life Sentence Award

This morning, at work, I was presented with my Long Service Award, which I have covered up my real name on for the post.

I also have the choice of a gift from a Watch, Bicycle, Camera, DVD player, Circular saw, Fly-mo, Microwave or £80 in Vouchers. They're all worth about the same value.
I might take the vouchers because I can choose something else, that I will use.
I might sound ungrateful but I'm not, I am proud of my achievement, and appreciate the option of a gift.

No.5

3 comments:

Her indoors said...

Congratulations No.5 - I am still bemused though about the option of a microwave as a reward for long service. Things have changed since the presentation of a gold watch - yep...go for the vouchers ;-D

Picklesmum said...

LOL at the circular saw. Useful for a Cashier, I'll bet. Especially on a Wednesday.

Picklesmum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.