Wednesday 2 July 2008

A Small Cough In Scotland

aka... a wee cough (week off)...its my soh alright. And today (actually it was yesterday now) I decided to make the most of the superb weather and put a pair of shorts on for the first time this summer, exposing my lily white legs. Yes, I've heard it before 1,000,001 times, "you've got a bit of white string hanging from your shorts", but actually for an "athletic" chap I think my legs are my best feature, due to cycling a lot.
So I get to the local at 12:45 ish of a Tuesday, and there isn't a cloud in the sky apart from a aeroplane vapour trail, and I decide to stay put for the afternoon, as I hear the weather is supposed to turn wet, Wednesday/today.
Anyway, for a Tuesday, there was a nice amount of regulars also there, enjoying the sun too, including the Stag from Saturdays day out and his Fiance (who's off to Dublin this weekend on her hen party), and also Jim and his hounds.

Fourteen stone of hounds, between the two of them, seeking some shade.

No.5

No comments: