Saturday 7 June 2008

"Who Will You Support ?"

...that's the question being asked by the BBC to get viewers watching the Euro 2008 games, on TV.
As Ipswich don't have any players involved, I had decided, that Turkey would be my Team as I went their last year, and am going again this year, and had a thoroughly nice time.
But then last evening in the local, a sweep stake with a £5 entry was done, and I ended up with Spain. I believe this will pay £50 for the winner and £30 to the losing finalist. So now I have two to follow. (Flippin' English Champagne Charlie's).

I have also staked, at Corals, £2 on an 8 match group stage accumulator, which must be all correct to win, and would pay £723.64

these are

  • Czech Rep to beat Switzerland - 07/06-------CORRECT
  • Portugal to beat Turkey - 07/06--------------CORRECT
  • Croatia to beat Austria - 08/06---------------CORRECT
  • Portugal to beat Czech Rep - 11/06-----------CORRECT
  • Turkey to beat Switzerland - 11/06-----------CORRECT
  • Germany to beat Croatia - 12/06--------------INCORRECT
  • Portugal to beat Switzerland - 15/06---------INCORRECT
  • Croatia to beat Poland - 16/06----------------CORRECT

1 comment:

grumpyoldwoman said...

I am getting quite nervous for you now!