Saturday 31 May 2008

Friday Off

Yesterday (Friday) I had the day off, another friend had the week off, and the other two in the picture, took the day off, and we went out for a few beers in Bury St.Edmunds town centre starting lunchtime.

We started off in the Regency Hotel, before moving across the road to the Kings Arms, where the picture was taken in the courtyard.



After one in here, we went to the Grapes, and again sat out the back in the courtyard there. After a quick Big Mac at the golden arches, it was the courtyard at the Masons Arms that hosted us next, before moving on to the Queens Head and shooting some pool.
A Taxi back to the local was called for to end an enjoyable day, nice one guys.

No.5

1 comment:

grumpyoldwoman said...

I am always up for a pubcrawl - how pleasant. Not sure you would want me along though - I went on one on Saturday night and am reliably informed that I 'pogo-ed' to the band in the Rising Sun. My poor knee....