Wednesday 12 March 2008

Waiting Room Magazines

I had a check-up appointment with my dentist today, and picked up a Motorboat and Yacht magazine while I sat in the waiting room, and I have two different things to mention.
The first being, as I sat there thumbing through the magazine, I realized the person in "my" dentists chair (not the type you have alcoholic spirits squirted into your mouth) was a neighbour who lives across the road from me. When he came out of the room we shook hands, exchanged pleasantries and I jokingly asked him if he was having his teeth whitened (as does Jeremy Clarkson, about Richard Hammond, on Top Gear).
The second thing I want to mention is I've always dreamed of an ocean going motorboat. And I now know I need about £400k to have something a little bit luxurious, so I got a lucky dip for the lotto tonight, on top of the usual ticket I buy for each draw. Monaco here I come.

No.5

No comments: