Thursday 3 April 2008

A Weeks Waffle In One Post

Monday was my day off, and didn't see me doing a lot. I burnt a CD of pictures from Saturday's game and dropped it round to a friends house, and spent time with the wife.
Tuesday, did I "April fool" you, with my post ? I should have had an early finish at work, but stayed to help because we have staffing issues at the moment. That evening, after the wife got home at 9.30pm, I decided that, with only one bottle of beer left in the fridge, I needed to go and get a couple more for the week (I had only had one, earlier that evening, before driving).
With Sainsbury's now closed, I went to the big Tesco's, not the express that shuts at 10pm as well, and stocked the fridge with an 8 for £6.00 deal, so they would be cold for the next night.
Wednesday, sees me telling a customer to "get lost". I wanted to say something a very lot stronger, but a lot of people would have heard it, and I don't wish to jeopardise my position. When I got home I had a couple of Tuesday nights purchases, to de-stress.

Twist-off cap and chilled perfectly !

Thursday was a better day. Bro' texts me this evening to say that Zane Lowe's masterpieces on Radio 1 features Guns'n'Roses, so I sit hear blogging whilst listening to two hours of their music, while having a couple of the above (see Photo)...Superb !
Its F.F.F.Friday tomorrow, and that means the weekend.
Any tips on the Grand National ?
No.5

2 comments:

Picklesmum said...

Tell us more about the mad Wednesday person! I remember them from my Boots days!

grumpyoldwoman said...

I had a mad thursday person! but I am not allowed to be rude to them - boo.